Monday, June 25, 2012

50 YA books read!

I finished my 50th YA book on Friday! 

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

I'm pretty happy with how many I've read, and I hope to keep it up. I've read 88 books so far this year, which I think is pretty good, but every time I log a book into Goodreads, it still tells me I'm behind! Ah!!  I guess I'll just have to keep on reading! :)

Here are some of my favorite YA reads of 2012, so far:

Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham

In Honor by Jessi Kirby

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

Legend by Marie Lu

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley

What about you? Any favorites this year? Have you reached any goals yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment