Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: 6/5/2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is:
Books I'm Dying to Read

Shadow and Bone byLeigh Bardugo
June 5th 2012 by Henry Holt and Co.
Pre-ordered and on its way to me! I can't wait to read this one!

Reunitedby Hilary Weisman Graham
June 12th 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
I've been counting down the days for this book release.
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
June 12th 2012 by EgmontUSA
Yes! Book #2 in the Hourglass series is almost here.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
June 14th 2012 by Dial Books For Young Readers
Hurry up June 14th! I need this summer read!

Endlessly byKiersten White
July 24th 2012 by HarperTeen
 Yay! Book #3 in Paranormalcy in little over one month. I wonder what will happen in the conclusion to this great series?

Rift by Andrea Cremer
August 7th 2012 by Philomel
Thank you, Andrea Cremer, for continuing the Nightshade series with this prequel!


Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
 August 21st 2012 by HarperCollins
Book #3 in the Lorien Legacies series. Maybe I can find out what's happening to Four...

The Raft by R.A. Bodeen
August 21st 2012 by Feiwel & Friends
 Another suspenseful book from Bodeen!  I really enjoyed The Compound, so I'm looking forward to reading this new one.

 
Scorch by Gina Damico
September 25th 2012 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
I can't wait to read book #2 in the Croak series and find out what's going on with Lex and her life as a Grim.

The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
October 2nd 2012 by Hyperion Book
Huzzah!  Book #3 in the Heroes of Olympus series will be here in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment