Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower Teaser



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Let the book fall open to a random page.
*Share with us “teaser” sentences from that page.
*You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

June 29th 2010 by MTV Books and Pocket Books
"When I was done reading the poem, everyone was quiet. A very sad quiet. But the amazing thing was that it wasn't a bad sad quiet at all. It was just something that made everyone look around at each other and know that they were there. Sam and Patrick looked at me. And I looked at them. And I think they knew. Not anything specific really. They just knew. And I think that's all you can ever ask from a friend." (pg 66)

No comments:

Post a Comment