Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to spotlight the books received for review, swapped, purchased, or checked out from the library!
This week I got an order in from Amazon. I'm super excited to read every single one of these books!
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
June 5th 2012 by Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)

by Jenny Han
 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

From the library:
I checked out two books, one I've already finished because I've been waiting, and waiting so long for it! I'm reading the other one right now because it finally came out, and I can't wait to see what happens!

Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
June 12th 2012 by Razorbill

Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
June 12th 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
*Just finished it last night, and it was awesome! I can totally see it as a movie, well I would love to see it as a movie. :)

From NetGalley:

The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
 September 1st 2012 by Scholastic Press





Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch
October 1st 2012 by Scholastic Press


From Edelweiss:

Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
September 13th 2012 by Dial Books





September 13th 2012 by Speak


Lucid  by Adrienne Stoltz
October 2nd 2012 by Razorbill

So, here's my, overwhelming, mailbox this week.  I'm still looking into a "stay-cation" where I can just relax and read. Don't think it's ever going to happen, but a girl can dream, right?

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?




2 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! I love the Summer series, and I hope you enjoy The Golden Lily! I still have to read Bloodlines first myself!

    Here’s my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I recently read The Summer I Turned Pretty and Reunited and loved both of them. And ooh, Lucid! Really looking forward to reading that. Hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete