Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Begins!


Today starts the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon! I'm at work most of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but when I'm off, I plan on reading!  You can still sign up!

I'm hoping I get to read these four great book during this read-a-thon! :)

Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers

A Midsummer's Nightmare  by Kody Keplinger
June 5th 2012 by Poppy
 
Black Heart by Holly Black
 April 3rd 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
July 31st 2012 by Harlequin Teen

Monday's Challenges
IBBookBlogging

Question 1:
What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why? Post a link or picture of the cover if you want.

I'll give you three!  I absolutely love the covers for Shatter Me, Destroy Me, and Unravel Me!  They are beautiful and attention grabbing!

          

Question 2:
Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?

I totally believe book covers help draw readers in, but I don't rely on the cover alone when picking out a book to read. I look at the cover, the title, the author's name, read the flap, and then maybe the first couple of pages.

4 comments:

  1. Great list! Pushing the Limits was so good!

    I was this close to using the new cover for Shatter Me for my answer. Those new covers are so incredibly gorgeous yet almost a little haunting. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have Until I Die in my pile. Those covers are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your entire post is made up of beautiful covers. I loved the predecessor to Until I Die, definitely lived up to its cover for me, I hope Until I Die does too. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahereh's cover's are beautiful! But I liked the original Shatter Me cover too. I haven't put Pushing the Limits on my goal, but I definitely want to read it! Good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete