Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon...


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon is going strong...in some places. Last night was a total #fail for me. I gave into parental pressure (yes, I know how old I am, but you're never too old for this, I assure you), and I started the much needed closet cleaning. I know! Closet cleaning instead of a read-a-thon? What was I thinking? You don't know my mother, that's what I'm thinking!  So, last night I did put a mighty dent into the closet, but not into Black Heart. Hopefuly, I will be able to get to it tonight.

Monday I did get to read this awesome book:
Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers
 
I've started this one, but only go 19, a really good 19, pages in to it:
 
Black Heart by Holly Black
 April 3rd 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry
 
Daily Challenges
 
Most Anticipated Book for 2012
 
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
September 18th 2012 by Balzer + Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment