Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Until I Die Teaser



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Let the book fall open to a random page.
*Share with us “teaser” sentences from that page.
*You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers
"Vincent whispered, 'Kate. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.'
'Well, I'm here because of you, ' I whispered.
He looked at me quizzically.
'You saved me from my darkest place.'
I wondered, not for the first time, what would have happened if I hadn't met Vincent and emerged from the prison of crippling grief that I'd been locked inside after my parents' fatal car crash." (pg. 25
)

No comments:

Post a Comment