Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Continues!


Today continues the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon! I'm at work most of Tuesday and Wednesday, but when I finally do get home I plan on reading!

Yesterday I did get to read this awesome book:
Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers
I've already started this one:
Black Heart by Holly Black
 April 3rd 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry
I'm hoping I get to read some of these great book during next 2 days!

A Midsummer's Nightmare  by Kody Keplinger

June 5th 2012 by Poppy
 

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
July 31st 2012 by Harlequin Teen

Mini Challenges for the day
Stilleto Storytime
I totally picked Jasper Fforde as one of my favorite foreign authors. Have you guys read his Thursday next series?  It's one of my favorite series. She has one of the best jobs - ever - seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment