Friday, July 6, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon




I have decided to participate in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Angela at Reading Angel, Candace at Candace’s Book Blog and Lori at Pure Imagination.  I have never done one before, but it sounds very interesting. I do have to work all three days, so we'll see how much reading I can get done after I get home from work.  So, are you interested in participating in this read-a-thon? I'm putting down some info I got from Pure Imagination (where you can go to sign up to participate). If it sound like fun, be sure to go sign up!
What is a Readathon?
 A Readathon is where you set a goal for yourself to read more books that is beyond your average number of books you read. There is no minimum, it’s all up to you, and you can read any book that suits your fancy! Push yourself to get some of those books read that have been sitting on your shelves for awhile!


What you do:
To participate in the Once Upon a Readathon enter your name into the linky. Then, from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 pm on July 11th you read, read, and read some more! Make sure you do at least one update post (if you don’t have a blog you may do this on facebook and/or twitter) and participate in at least one challenge. Be sure to grab the button for your sidebar too!
I have a huge TBR stack I need to tackle, but I'm going to be realistic because of work and everything. I put down these four books as possible contenders, but I know three would be pushing it. :)

Until I Die by Amy Plum
May 8th 2012 by HarperCollins Publishers

A Midsummer's Nightmare  by Kody Keplinger



June 5th 2012 by Poppy
 
Black Heart by Holly Black
 April 3rd 2012 by Margaret K. McElderry

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
July 31st 2012 by Harlequin Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment